What I want to do/be:
- Not make quick judgements about people; no one can be summed up in 5 seconds.
- Finally loose my procrastination/laziness, "Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." -Lincoln
- Attend church.. a lot more often.
- Try to live like Christ; love first and foremost.
- Learn more about other people's beliefs: Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, etc.
- Eat healthier, NOT to loose weight, but to take better care of myself.
- Give a compliment at least once a day to someone I normally don't talk to.
- Not care about what other people think in regards to me, unless I am treating them unfairly.
- To live like there is no tomorrow: no fear, no regrets.
But I am only human, and so I will make mistakes. I know that. It's cool with me, because i am NOT perfect.
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
This is sort of like a new years resolution, but I plan on failing. And, its a tad late for new years resolutions but not for a fresh start.

This person that you want to become sounds like somone who I want to be! These are very good qualities to have and even though you may not think you are close to this person, I'm sure you're still pretty special. :)
ReplyDelete