cant promise my photos will be any good.. but it sounds like fun.. so i guess it doesn't matter. Check it out, here. And join for yourself!
Heres the list,
1. Cool or interesting architecture
2. A sign of Spring/Autumn (So. Hemi)
3. Something musical
4. Something sweet
5. Something metallic
6. A landscape
7. An interesting doorway
8. A reflection
9. A cemetery
10. A pair of shoes
11. A body of water
12. A drink
13. A mosaic or mural
14. Rain
15. Classic car (1970 or older)
16. A work of art
17. A church
18. A statue
19. An interesting sky
20. Something in motion
21. Lights at night
22. A silhouette
23. Something historical (pre-1900)
24. A shot from an unusual perspective
25. Flowers
26. Self-Portrait
;)

duuuuude, Charlotte... this would be very interesting to do in St. Paul/Minneapolis!! "A work of art" - SCULPTURE GARDENS! I can think of lots of cool places to do this... if I only had the time...
ReplyDeleteI so wish I had the time to do this. This would be tons of fun. Can't wait to see what you find!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're in on the Photo Hunt! Its going to be cool to see what everyone comes up with.
ReplyDeleteWhere in the Cities do you live? I am in Hugo but work in St Paul